Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Taken on my way to work

Hey dude, look at my car!  The wheels are cambered, which means I can go fast or something like that!  Yeah, man!  My car ROCKS, dude!



Every time I see a car with the wheels cambered at that extreme an angle, I automatically assume that the driver is a douchebag of the highest order.  I haven't been wrong yet.  It's like slapping a giant sticker on your car that says "WARNING!  Driver has a massive attitude problem caused by his tiny little penis!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any idea what this is supposed to accomplish, other than wearing out tires?

Ragin' Dave said...

It's supposed to be for better handling while taking curves at high speeds.

However, take a gander at the tires on a NASCAR auto. They're not cambered near at that extreme an angle, and they take curves a hell of a lot faster than little rice-rocket rider there.

scottW said...

Hey -- Not fair...Being a gun owner/firearms enthusiast I have the small penis...Not those guys..../

Ragin' Dave said...

I don't know about all that. I carry a gun because I'm compensating for not being able to carry a cop in my back pocket.