1. Leftists have no moral constraints and love power above all things.
2. The amoral power-seeker has a huge advantage over others in the acquisition of power.
3. Any organization that has any sort of rules of membership or operation is a power-concentrating entity.
4. Thus, Leftists will seek to dominate any and every organization, no matter how small, if only to keep anyone else from doing so…and their natural advantage will guarantee them eventual success.
Which follows up his post regarding Conquest's Laws:
- Everyone is conservative about what he knows best.
- Any organization not explicitly right-wing sooner or later becomes left-wing.
- The simplest way to explain the behavior of any bureaucratic organization is to assume that it is controlled by a cabal of its enemies.
Read both. It's worth it.