Wednesday, April 29, 2015

It's come to this

Apparently, telling black people to mind the constitution is racist.

Dear black people -

Wait, let me rephrase that, because that's not fair.  I know far too many people with darker skin than I who are busting their butts right along side me day after day.  And I don't want to include them in that statement.

Dear Leftists -

If you decide that you don't want to follow the Constitution, also known as the LAW OF THE LAND, then I might decide that I don't want to follow it either.

You throw rocks and demand that the State commit violence on your behalf.

As of right now, I am part of the violence committing state, and guess just now much violence I'm going to commit for a pinko commie shitbag?  And now guess how much violence I'm going to commit against a pinko commie shitbag who tells me to attack the people who do follow the Constitution?

Although I suppose I shouldn't be shocked that this article is out there, openly advocating for violence and trashing of the Constitution.  After all, these are the people who have build a cult around Barack Obama that no truth, no reality can penetrate.  Obama could be caught in bed with a live boy AND a dead girl, and his cult would claim that anyone who objected to that is racist.

Keep your powder dry, folks.

No comments: