Saturday, November 22, 2014

Would you like to know where I got some of my best work done?

On a patio, with a gin and tonic in my hand, and a cigar lit.

I was at a "training" event where I had spent the past three days in meetings and briefings and events, all trying to get to a point where I could even begin to come up with solutions to the issues I was facing, and I got more work done in two hours, sitting down with people in an informal setting over drinks and cigars with the right people.

Why am I bringing this up?  Because everyone is freaking out about the GOP heading home early for the holidays.

What, pray tell, do you think the GOP can do with the anti-American Democrat Party still controlling the Senate?  Do you think they can pass a bill and get it pushed through?  Do you want them to draw up their action plan and announce it on TV, thus giving the traitorous Democrats advance notice and time to plan a counter-attack?

I don't care if they're in D.C. or not.  I'm more than willing to bet that they're sitting on a patio with drinks and cigars, getting actual work done.  Let them enjoy the holidays, and then I want to see them tear the Democrat shitheads a new asshole.

5 comments:

p2 said...

we used to call that a production meeting back in my tactical fighter squadron days....got a metric shitton acvomplished at the bar in the NCO club....

Drumwaster said...

The problem is that you have to be sitting down with the RIGHT people, not fellow politicians only concerned with maintaining control, because it isn't each other they are trying to control, it's the other 320 million people who are paying their salaries. And that means keeping the problems going as long as possible, so as to keep the taxpayers afraid of the alternatives until the next election.

I have been predicting the Second American Revolution before 2025 for many years now, and I see no reason to change that prediction.

Ragin' Dave said...

Unfortunately, neither do I. It may be that the combination of Emperor Obama and the GOP elite may turn out to be the worst thing possible.

Anonymous said...

Whoa, that's some serious dreaming!(wishing)

Ragin' Dave said...

So the armed citizens in a stand-off with federal agents in Nevada was just a dream? Wow.