Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Marion Barry died on Sunday

I didn't want to post anything, because that wouldn't have been nice on a Sunday.

Marion Barry was a crack-smoking, prostitute screwing corrupt asshole.  He was an actual misogynist, not the fake kind that feminists keep yelling about.  He proved just how stupid the voters in D.C. are when the re-elected him after he got out of jail for his drug-fueled whoring.  He was the epitome of every single negative stereotype you could have about a politician.

Naturally, he was a Democrat American Communist Party hero.

I wish he'd actually come around and smartened up before he died, but in the end I'm glad he's no longer screwing things up here on earth.  If that makes me a bad person, so be it.  But I cannot mouth empty platitudes about someone who just kept screwing things up by his arrogance, his greed, and his pride.

No comments: