Friday, November 28, 2014

Lots of people out right now

Doing their Black Friday shopping.

Not me.  Nuh-uh.  No sir.  I'd rather shave my nutsack with a rabid schnauzer.  Did that last year out of sheer necessity (needed new running shoes), and this year you couldn't pry me out of my house with a team of horses.  Unless it's to the range, because shooting things is fun.  So OK, maybe some range time, while every one else is off doing their Black Friday nonsense.

But for me, Friday is sleeping in, brewing, bottling what is ready, and just generally not getting out of my PJs unless I really want to.  Screw this Black Friday shit.  You want to know why it's called "Black" Friday?  Because that's the color your soul turns as you fight your way through the crowds, trying to save money on crap you don't need.

We just spent a day being thankful.  Do we now need a day of screaming "GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE"?

No comments: