Monday, May 12, 2014

Books, books, books

One of the gifts the Ragin' Mrs. got for me at Christmas was an Amazon Kindle Paperwhite.  No fancy tablet, just a book reader that I could take with me.

Holy hell, have I been using the heck out of that thing.  There are more books at a discount for digital copies than you can shake a stick at.  I think I paid full price for a grand total of four books; all the rest have been on sale, discounted or free.

I'm not going to argue about Amazon vs. Barnes and Noble, because quite honestly I like them both.

If you have someone who likes to read, get them one of these things.  Nook or Kindle, take your pick.  I must have read six books while I was on vacation, and they all fit on my reader.  I didn't have to pack them away at the end, I just archived them off the reader onto my computer.

Yes, I'm finally entering the modern age.

No comments: