Saturday, April 05, 2014

Hey, guess what would happen

If I used a government car to go grocery shopping?  I mean, if I just grabbed the keys to a GSA vehicle and took my wife out on a date, you want to guess what would happen to me?  I'd get hammered flat.  You DO NOT EVER EVER EVER TAKE A GOVERNMENT VEHICLE FOR PERSONAL USE

Unless of course, you're Eric Holder, the most corrupt and despicable Attorney General the United States has ever been forced to endure.  And then you can take a government plane on personal flights at least 27 times and not have to do anything about it.

This is a common theme with Democrats.  Anyone remember Granny Rictus and her six figure booze bills on government planes when she was Speaker of the House?  She'd load up her entire extended family and throw a party on her plane, all on the taxpayer's dime.

Eric Holder needs to pay back every single one of those flights, and then he needs to go to jail.

No comments: