Wednesday, March 12, 2014

If you are Catholic

Then I want you to go read another one of Ann Barnhardt's spot-on posts about Pope Francis and Cardinal Dolan.

And if you are Catholic, I am begging you to find a local chapel that offers the Tridentine Mass.  Go see what the Catholic Church threw away after Vatican II.  Go see the true Catholic Mass as it's supposed to be offered.  Find a church affiliated with the Priestly Society of Saint Peter, or Priestly Society of Christ the King, or the Society of Pope Pius X.

I don't think that most modern Catholics understand what has been lost.  I know that I didn't understand until I went to a Tridentine Mass and saw it with my own eyes.  I have learned more about the Catholic faith in the past year than I did in the previous decades leading up to this. 

I'll expound more on this after the workday is done.

1 comment:

Erin Palette said...

I'm not Catholic, and I've never heard these terms before, so a brief "Idiot's Guide to Catholicism" would go a long way in your upcoming post.