Monday, January 13, 2014

Busy night

Cooked up steak and artichokes.  The Ragin' Mrs. and I had been sorely disappointed at lunch, which seems to happen quite often here in LA.  It seems that the restaurants around here are either too damn expensive, way too crappy, or both.  Yesterday we paid over $20 for lunch at a Mexican joint, and both of us thought the food was "meh", the service had issues, cleanliness of the place was off, and on and on and on.....

Like I said, it was a disappointment.

So steak and artichokes for dinner, and I spent the majority of my time before and after dinner bottling and brewing.  Got 21 bottles of Cherry Melomel bottled up and ready for a six month nap.  Started a three gallon batch of Pyment (grape juice and honey).  Did a few other things that needed to happen.  All in all, it was a productive night.

Now if I can just move that productivity to some other aspects of my life that need it.

No comments: