Monday, October 28, 2013

I want them to hurt

I want them to hurt so very badly....

'I was all for Obamacare until I found out I was paying for it,'

WHO THE HELL DID YOU THINK WAS GOING TO PAY FOR IT, YOU STUPID IGNORANT BITCH?!?!?!?!

Human beings learn from two things - pain, and repetition.  Repetition ain't gonna work on the Low Information Voters; that leaves pain as the only method of getting them to learn.  I want them to hurt.  I want all the Democrat American Communist Party voting ignorant dipshits to hurt, and hurt bad. I want them to spend years and years in economic depression.  I want them to feel the pain that they have inflicted on everyone else who actually understands economics and voted against that fucking communist shitheel in the White House.

They need to hurt.  Badly.  For a long, long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be careful what you wish for.

The Cloward-Pivens strategy is in efffect here. All of the blame will be placed on evil insurance companies practicing capitalism and making profits. At this point, it's hopeless.