Saturday, August 24, 2013

Went to the mall today

That's where my shoe store is.  The Ragin' Mrs. and I needed new exercise shoes (I've been running the hell out of my shoes lately), so we wandered on down to the running store and got ourselves what we needed.  That was pretty uneventful.

However, walking around the mall, I have never seen such a plethora of women with bodies to die for, and faces that would kill a hard-on in three seconds flat.  I saw ONE girl there that I would have chased in my younger years.  Even the young ones had faces that screamed "Expensive, high maintenence bitch", and they weren't all that great to start with.  Most of them had on warpaint-style foundation that looked to be applied with a cement trowel.  Not just no but hell no.

I'm so glad I married the woman I did.

No comments: