Saturday, August 03, 2013

Home again home again, Jiggity Jig!

Spent the last ten days up near my old stomping grounds.  Busy as all hell.  And there's no rest for the weary this week.

Driving near the Space Needle was enough to remind me why I left Seattle.  Traffic was even worse than when I moved away.  And the pot smoke was enough to convince me to never move back.  I love how I can't find a place to smoke a cigar for love or money, but the dopeheads can sit around Pike Place Market and toke up at will.  The smell made me gag.

DuPont was nice though.  Great running trails.

2 comments:

grayjohn said...

My old high school girl friend is living in Seattle. Has been for hell, 40 years now. I thought about getting in touch just to say hi. Then I thought "Forty years in Seattle? There's nothing left of the girls I knew." Screw that. Nostalgia sucks.

Anonymous said...

Well, of course they smoke pot here now. It's healthy, it's MEDICINE.