Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sitting here with a cigar

and a cuppa, trying to catch up on the news.  It's a bright day, and the dogs are running around in the back yard playing with each other.

Supposedly there's some sort of playoffs going on right now.  I don't know what the hell they're talking about - Hockey playoffs haven't started yet, baseball just started their season and football was over a while ago.  Is there some other sport out there I haven't heard of?  Maybe they're referring to the NFL draft.

Speaking of baseball - has anyone seen just how horrible my Mariners are this year?  This is how you know that I'm a true fan - no bandwagon rider would be rooting for the mariners for almost three decades like I have.  Gah.

For all you runners out there - I've been using a website called Map My Run for a while now.  It's free (with ads that pop up), and it lets me track my miles run and calories burned while allowing me to plot routes just about anywhere I go.  I don't think it's the most accurate site out there, but hey, it's free.

Have I mentioned how awesome the Mystic Monk Ethiopian Blend is?  I have?  Oh.  Good.

Anywho, that's my basic brain dump for this AM.  Should anything actually penetrate my brain before the caffeine kicks in, I'll let you know.

No comments: