Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Good God, the Mariner's suck

I've been rooting for the Seattle Mariners since 1984.  I remember Ken Griffy Jr's first season.  I remember The Kid smacking back-to-back home runs with his dad in the same game.  I've been a fan.  I've seen one or two good seasons, but just....


The Astros were predicted to be the worst team in the Major Leagues this year.  I mean, the experts were saying that the Astros were on pace to lose 100 games.  THAT kind of bad.  But the Astros look to be taking two out of three from the Mariners so far.

So by that logic, the Mariners suck worse than the Astros are supposed to be sucking.

Can Seattle just sell the team to someone who actually gives a shit about winning?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the Mariners are a reliable disappointment.