Monday, April 01, 2013

Florida University Jesus Stomping

So an idiot perfesser at Florida Atlantic University told his students to write the name "Jesus" on a piece of paper, and then stomp on it.  Supposedly it was to get students to discuss uncomfortable topics.

The one student who objected was punished.

The story leaked out, and now that perfesser is suspended, although for how long we don't know.  And oh by the way, the perfesser is also some muckity-muck in the local Democrat American Communist Party.  Go figure  Fascist politicians and universities go hand in hand these days.

Here's what I would have done.  I would have taken a piece of paper, written "Obama" on it, and danced a jig on that mother.  And when the perfesser threw his pants-wetting hysterics, I would simply say that while he stomps on the name of my Lord and Savior, I'm stomping on the name of his.

How's that for an uncomfortable topic within the incubator of progressive fascism?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Here's what I would have done"

I'm sure this has been suggested a million times, but I would have written "Mohammed" on a piece of paper, brought it up to the desk, taken out my phone and said "I'll stop on the Jesus paper, and you stomp on the Mohammed paper and I'll film us both and put it on youtube."

Drumwaster said...

Because an atheist wouldn't have any problem stomping on either, I suggest an alternative text: "Minor acts of intellectual rebellion will make Daddy notice and love me".