Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pardon me whilst I waddle my fat ass to the sofa

So among other things that happened today, a bright young man at my church was baptized into the faith.  And he had asked me to be his Godfather, and I had accepted.  And it was a beautiful thing.

And then the wives started cooking. 

And we ate.

And ate.

And ate.

I was able to stuff down one cookie for dessert.  That's it.  Right now I'm smoking a good cigar and wondering just how far I have to run on Monday to make up for the sheer amount of calories I've consumed today, and will most likely consume tomorrow, as the delightful ladies are cooking an Easter feast.


2 comments:

Drumwaster said...

wondering just how far I have to run on Monday

No need to worry... San Diego is only 90 miles away ;)

Ragin' Dave said...

There and back ought to do it, then.