Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Why I would never get married in this age

Because the "modern" woman, as evidenced by modern culture here and here, point to a woman that is an immature, harpy-ish, self-entitled, arrogant, ignorant whore.

Lena Dunham and Sandra Fluke are nothing more than cheap whores, demanding that men pay for their free goodies.  And neither of them have the kind of personality that would make me want to be around them for more than five seconds.

Can you think of anyone who better represents the America of 2012 than Ms. Fluke? I can’t.

She’s got it all: The “Generation Cupcake” inadequacy (“So what if she didn’t earn the award — give it to her, anyway!); the “Occupod” sense of entitlement (“Somebody should be buying my condoms, and it ain’t gonna be me!”); and, of course, the liberal detachment from reality (“There’s a war on women! We’re being oppressed! Just ask Hillary Clinton, Condi Rice and Oprah!”).

Then there’s the economic angle. One could argue that the icon of the failing Obama economy is the college grad with a worthless degree under his arm and a bed in his mom’s basement.

Time magazine gives us Sandra Fluke, with a bachelor’s degree in (no joke) Feminist, Gender, & Sexuality Studies, no marketable skills, and still on the academic track, living on the largess of others.

 If I were an unmarried man in this day and age, I would run away from "modern" women as fast as I could.

No comments: