Thursday, October 04, 2012

To the Hyundai driver

on 210, who decided that not only are turn signals not necessary, but that looking to see if the road is clear doesn't need to happen either:

Had I been driving my old truck instead of riding my motorcycle, I wouldn't have yielded the road.  I would have let you hit me, spun you into the wall, and drove away laughing at your dumb ass.  As it is, I do hope you could lip-read what I was saying in your rear-view mirror, because I meant every word of it, especially the part about you having a tiny dick and an even smaller brain.  Maybe if you pulled your head out of your ass you'd be able to drive like a normal human being instead of a slack-jawed fuckwit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To the halfwit skank in the Honda Crax. I hope it hurt when I signalled "Hi" with my air horn and you shoved your lipstick up your nose this morning while weaving across two lanes of I-5 South of Everett this morning. Get up half an hour earlier and you won't need to apply your war paint in traffic.

Gerry N.

Ragin' Dave said...

HAAAAAAA! I almost spit my cigar out laughing at that!