Friday, September 21, 2012

Worldview: changed

The step-son no longer resides in the Ragin' household.

The bottom line is that I refuse to subsidize anyone's poor behavior, especially when they have every opportunity to succeed handed to them on a platter and they instead choose to lay flat on their ass 24/7 and then verbally assault the people who allow him to live his nice comfortable lifestyle.

He thought he was untouchable, and he thought he could get away with his sheer disrespect and abuse.  Now he knows differently.  And as he sits in his train seat, headed to yet another family member's house, I hope he figures out exactly why he has been removed from my home.  But in the end he has to accept his flaws in order to correct them, and I don't see that happening any time soon. 

Some people have to hit rock bottom before they ever figure it out.  Maybe that's him.  Maybe he'll hit rock bottom and stay there, I don't know.  But he will never yell at my wife in my house ever again.  Buh bye there, Spanky.  Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.


No comments: