Sunday, September 30, 2012

Had a weird dream last night

I was swimming from Wisconsin to New York.  No, I can't remember why.  Most the times I don't even dream, and if I do dream then I can't remember it, so the fact that I actually remember this dream means it was stuck in my mind for some reason.

So anyways, there I was, swimming from Wisconsin to New York, when I decide to get out of the water at this one boat dock/general store place.  And I go in to get something to eat, and maybe hitch a ride up a river, when I realize that I don't have any money because my wallet is soaked.  So I see these old ladies hunting for a piece of a lamp or some wire-made thing, and I find the piece they're looking for, and tell 'em that they can have it if they give me a ride because I've been swimming for a thousand miles and would like a brief rest.  And they look at me like I'm lying to them, and say "We don't want it that bad" and walk off.  So I go back into the water and start swimming again.

Maybe the little test of homebrew I sampled while I was bottling is more potent than I thought.

No comments: