Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Half-way there

I'm sitting at the Kootenai Coffee Shop, relaxing and checking email.  The Ragin' Mrs. and I are staying in our hometown for a while before continuing on to the second half of our great trek across America.  Internet connection is whenever we can get to a place with WiFi, so don't expect much out of me in terms of blogging.

In the mean time, I'm going to be smoking cigars, relaxing, enjoying my family, drinking good beer, and generally trying to have as little stress in my life as possible until I have to report in to my new duty station.

3 comments:

Steve B said...

Ah, you make me all nostalgic like. It's been too many years since I've been back to CDA. I still miss it.

MauserMedic said...

West?

Ragin' Dave said...

Yep. Not my choice, but the Army says go, and you have to go.