Saturday, November 26, 2011

Um...... REALLY?

So this guy says that the birth scene in the new "Twilight" movie caused him to have seizures.

Wow.  How do I say this?  Mr. Seizure Man - if you're watching that movie in a theater, I would say that your COMPLETE AND TOTAL LACK OF TESTICLES would be of more importance.

Seriously - you couldn't get me to watch that movie if you friggin' PAID me.  I think that any man who willingly walks into a theater to see the "Twilight" movies is either a castrated mincing little girly-man or gay.  Sparkley gay emo vampires?  Not just no but hell NO!

Bleah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dunno. Aside from it being a shitty movie, I have a buddy who can't watch movies and has to be very careful driving at sunrise or sunset as flickering from the film, or shadows across the windshield initiate an epileptic seizure. This is a syndrome called "Flicker Vertigo". Not fun.

Gerry N.

Ragin' Dave said...

"Flicker Vertigo" is completely different from "Twilightus Castratus". One is a medical condition - the other is a state where the male is castrated and forced to watch Woman Pr0n in the theater.