Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tyrants, exposing themselves

Communist Cockholster casually tosses off a "Hey, why not cancel the elections?" line.  Press spins furiously that she was just "joking".

I bring this up not to highlight just how desperate the communists, Leftists and Democrats (but I repeat myself) have become, but only to remind you that if GWB had said something like that in private, as an honest to god joke, the impeachment proceedings would have started already.

Oh, and the White House demanding that Ford pull it's ad regarding how Ford didn't take bailout money?  Yeah.  Folks, this is what communist, anti-American tyrants and dictators do.  This is why they are the DOMESTIC ENEMIES OF THE CONSTITUTION.

Oh, and let's add in that Anti-American Communist Cunt-fart, Sheila Jackson Lee, who wants Right-Wing Bloggers to "Shut Up".  You first, you slimy, worthless, moronic bitch.  And if you want, I'll tell you exactly how I REALLY feel.  And thanks to this thing called the 1st Amendment of the Constitution, there's really nothing you can do about it.

Yeah.  Ask me how I'm doing stress-wise right now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't think I will attempt to add to that. I believe you put it succinctly.