Thursday, March 24, 2011

On President Present and Libya

Well, Michelle Malkin and Drew M at AOSHQ pretty much sum it up.  Obama is pathetic, weak, gutless, spineless, nutless, feckless, cowardly, craven, mindless and idiotic.  Watching that worthless bag of crap soil the Oval Office day after day makes me want to vomit.  The damage that ignorant narcissistic moron is doing to this country cannot be repaired.

And I want every Obama voter who was screaming for Bush's impeachment to be out there doing the same damn thing to their Liberal Lord and Messiah now that he's gone to war against Libya.  What's that?  Oh, those lunatic liberal lickspittles were lying and using any excuse to attack a somewhat conservative president, and are nothing but a bunch of hypocritical pieces of trash?  Why yes, yes they are.  This here is my quote of the day:


And regarding rubes: yes, those on the right who supported Obama, and those on the far-left who believed in Obama’s campaign promises, were clearly rubes. But the rank and file Democrats who are now silent on Libya? I think it’s important we call them what they are: liars.
I’m sure I’m not alone when I say that many times over the last eight years, I would see the intensity of the moral outrage on the left over Iraq and say to myself, “Gee, these people sure do feel strongly about this. What if they’re right about it?” This caused me many times to reexamine my reasons for supporting the war, and my conscience. We now know, however, that it was all quite simply bullshit. Sound and fury, signifying nothing. I must admit, I’m feeling a bit like a rube myself.

Every howling moonbat who is now silent when their Marxist Messiah is doing it can go to hell.

1 comment:

DANEgerus said...

In 2001 Al-Qaeda hijacked passenger jets for air strikes on America, but in 2011 O-bomb-a is launching airstrikes for Al-Qaeda.