Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Oh for the love of.......

And here comes yet another social experiment on the military.  I hope that all you people who pushed for the repeal of DADT are happy.  The military has ceased to be a war-fighting organization.  It is now nothing more than a laboratory for all the people who want to see it destroyed.


The U.S. military is too white and too male at the top and needs to change recruiting and promotion policies and lift its ban on women in combat, an independent report for Congress said Monday.


Here we go, folks.  We're already sliding down that slippery slope.  The damage that is being done by Obama and his administration will never get fixed, because they'll make good and sure that it's permanent.  And women in combat?  How many women out there can carry 125 pounds of gear and weapons for 100 yards, much less two miles?  If we're going to allow women in combat, are we going to FINALLY get rid of the dual standard for physical fitness, where women only have to do half the repetitions to get twice the score?

Oh, I can't say that can I?  That's SEXIST!

And I'm still waiting for ANYONE to explain to me why I will get arrested if I strip off and jump into the women's latrine, but it's OK for a man who is sexually attracted to men to shower with me and share a room with me.  And you know what?  I'm going to keep waiting on that, because there's NO ONE out there who can rationalize that.

1 comment:

MauserMedic said...

This one, I'm sort of enjoying. Today, we're too white and male. Well, there's a way to fix that. Yessir, we'll start drafting women and minority males is exact proportion to their population density. Because the draft is fair, right? I mean, we did it in the '60s and '70s, and nobody minded then, did they?

I'll laugh my way right to the left-wing demonstrations if they push this to its logical conclusion. And I can hardly wait for the court cases if they start offering bonuses based on sex and color.

Trust leftists to ignore what works in favor of ideology.