Friday, February 11, 2011

Roundup

CBO admits that Obamacare will kill 800,000 jobs.  Enjoy!

On Egypt:  If you aren't convinced that Obama is completely and totally out of his depth, then you haven't been watching him deal with the situation in Egypt.  Obama is a fucking joke, the kind of sad fucking joke that can only come when a semi-intelligent out-of-touch Chicago hack Marxist gets pushed into the Oval Office by his Leftist buddies and the media (but I repeat myself).  Enjoy watching our reputation get shot to hell!

And since we're on the subject of Obama, let's play a hypothetical game.

Emperor Misha has something to say about all those people who want rail, high speed rail, elevated rail, or any other kind of mass transit involving passenger cars and rails in any combination.  Look, folks - rail makes sense in a very few, very small set of circumstances.  And those circumstances as Misha points out do not really exist in America.

It's to the point that every time I hear a politician talking, or see them bloviating on TV, the only thing I can think of is Monty Python's Upperclass Twit of the Year Competition.



Enjoy.  I'm off to check my email

No comments: