Thursday, February 03, 2011

Arrogance personified

Or maybe Valerie Jarrett is just that fucking dumb.  It could be both.

According to our tipster, Jarrett was seated at the head table along with several other big-name politicians and a handful of high-ranking military officials. As an officer sporting several stars walked past Jarrett, she signaled for his attention and said, “I’d like another glass of wine.”
Garçon!
White House economic adviser Austan Goolsbee, who was seated next to Jarret, began “cracking up nervously,” our tipster said, but no one pointed out to Jarrett that the man sporting a chestful of medals was not her waiter.
Sadly, I have no problem believing that it happened.  And the Soldier did the right thing - didn't make a fuss, acted politely.  What makes me puke is the fact that no civilian there corrected Jarrett and signaled for an actual waiter.

When I call the Left and this administration in particular "Anti-Military", I'm not joking.

No comments: