Wednesday, January 26, 2011

There's an App for that

If you've been living in a cave for the past few years, you'll be surprised to know that Apple has put a phone out, and there are thousands, maybe millions of applications, or "Apps" that you can download for said phone.  Want to calculate mileage?  There's an app for that.  Want to find restaurants?  There's an app for that.  Want to know what kind of toilet paper cleans your ass best?  There's an app for that.

You want to take a hysterical interview with one Antoine Dodson and turn it into a song and then an iPhone app featuring soundbytes from the interview?

There's an app for that.

Dear Lord, I wish there wasn't, because this is what I've been hearing from my co-workers for the last two weeks.  BEFORE YOU CLICK - ONCE YOU SEE, YOU CANNOT UNSEE!



I had never heard of Antoine Dodson until two weeks ago.  Now I'm going to go to my grave with that in my head.  My co-workers are going to pay.

Oh, and from all accounts this Dodson is a decent guy.  But that song?  Whoever created that song is going to burn in hell for what they've done.

1 comment:

kateykakes said...

I've seen the interview on YouTube before and actually found it more humorous than the song.

Idiots, I tell you.

I'm trying to figure out which one is more hysterical- the Linkin Park vid of the "rapist" or the Mobile, Alabama Leprechaun vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8

BTW, my son has a T-shirt of the "Amateur Sketch". It's freaking comical. :p