Monday, September 13, 2010

Chicago

I'm in my own little person hell here.  I just spend several hours in traffic in Chicago, during the summer/fall, and there's construction cones and barrels everywhere, the roads are crap, the lanes are cut in half, it's gridlocked all to hell, the speedlimits are slashed, people are assholes, and there isn't a single fucking construction crew to be seen.  Hey dickweeds - if I have to spend hours on the road because of your shitty fucking construction zones, how about you worthless fuckwits actually do some construction?  Hmmmmm?????

Add on to that a sky high sales tax rate, corruption everywhere, pollution, and general idiocy....  god I hate this city.  Chicago could fall into the ninth pit of hell and other than a few people I wouldn't shed a tear.

Chicago sucks so hard that I'm amazed Lake Michigan isn't drained dry.

When Obama was elected, he offered Satan his house for a couple of years.  Satan said, and I quote, "I don't want to live in that shithole!"

Have I mentioned that I hate Chicago?  If I never returned to this hellhole I would be happy.

No comments: