Monday, August 30, 2010

Saturday Night

I'd seen a burger/sammich somewhere on the intartubes, probably at Curmudgeonly & Skeptical, and just had to try it.  So I brought the idea up to the Ragin' Mrs., we spoke with some friends, and we came up with dinner for Saturday night.


That, my friends, is a bacon cheeseburger (with home-made bacon!) between two grilled cheese sammiches.  With home made bread.

And yes, it was DAMN good.

I won't even get into what we had for dessert.  I will just say that I think I gained fifty pounds this weekend, and now have to run my ass off.

1 comment:

kateykakes said...

I am not a real fan of beef, although I will eat it on occasion (I blame the dislike on my mom. She never liked it, so we never had it much). And no, I am NOT a vegetarian.

Despite my lack of luck for beef, that burger sure looks good and I know I'd eat it in a heart beat!