Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pissing off the right people

When I first read Dan Riehl's post "Isn't it time to euthanize Reid's Wife?", I have to admit that I was taken aback just a tad.

And then the Left went apeshit.

Well, if it causes Leftoids to have mental breakdowns, it's worth reading, right?  And to a man, every Leftoid attacking Riehl can't address the fact that what Riehl uses satire to propose is what will be happening to anyone not high up in the government should Obamacare pass.

So fuck it.  I'll stand with Dan.  Why shouldn't we euthanize Dingy Harry Reid's wife?  Under Obamacare, if my wife suffered a broken back at the age of 69, she wouldn't be getting the best health care money could buy, she'd be getting the standard government-rate, "take a pain pill" health care.  Remember that?  "Maybe they shouldn't have surgery.  Maybe they should take a painkiller."  Didn't the Liberal Lord and Messiah say that in an interview?  Maybe if the shitheels in Congress would put themselves under the same healthcare plan they want to impose on us I might not view it so harshly.  But notice that The Teleprompter Jesus and all the CongressCritters made sure that they wouldn't be forced to use the new ObamaCare.  Oh no!  They'll still have their gold-plated health care, paid for by you and I of course, while the common peons deal with whatever their Lords and Masters give them.

The fucking worthless pieces of shit can kiss my ass.  Pull that plug, Harry!  It's what I would have to do.  So you do it too!

No comments: