Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Quote of the Day

"If Roman Polanski had been a Jesuit priest, Hollywood would be screaming for his head right now."

But he's not. He's an "award winning director". He's being defended by the film industry. Nice petition.

And they wonder why we call them depraved?

Oh, and here's a quote from Polanski that just screams out how pure at heart he is:

"Judges want to fuck young girls. Juries want to fuck young girls. Everybody wants to fuck young girls!"
Ya know, maybe when I was 13 I wanted to fuck young girls. And older girls. And older women. Hell, when I was 13 I wanted to fuck anything with two tits, a hole and a heartbeat.

But I didn't want to drug them and rape them and sodomize them. So I really don't think I can follow where he's going.

No comments: