Saturday, April 18, 2009

On the road again

Hell, I told you a while ago that I was going to be busier than a one-armed paper hanger! As it stands right now, I head out, work, come home in time for my sweet, wonderful, loving wife to feed me dinner, and then crash.

So now I ramp it up to 11 for the next three weeks. YEE HAW! By the way, did you know that if you accumulate enough frequent flyer miles that you'll start getting upgraded automatically? Neither did I, until this current position made my fly all over 19 different states at least twice a month. It started out as "Priority Access", meaning I could board first. Yeah! The last flight back from Ft. Lewis I was put in business class. YEAH! I never knew a seat could recline that far on a plane! And hell, I had FOOTROOM!

I was livin' high on the hog. And this will add... oh, I dunno how many more miles, and to be quite honest I'm too lazy to look it up. But that's OK, because I'm just babbling right now and I need more alcohol.

Mmmmmm. Beer. New Glarus. If you're ever in Wisconsin, find beer from the New Glarus Brewing Company. Or the Sand Creek Brewing Company. It's sooooooooooo good.

Where was I? Oh yes. Beer. I'm off to drink one, and then I'll be getting on a plane early tomorrow. I'll see you all when I get back.

No comments: