It might be nice to remind those moonbats that the AIG bonuses were written into law by none other than Sen. Chris Dodd of Connecticut, and voted for by Chucky Schumer, and signed into law by Teleprompter Jesus himself. So all the
So that could mean a couple of different things, all of which could be true, possibly at the same time -
1) That congresscritters don't understand what they write when they craft a bill or an amendment.
2) That congresscritters don't understand what they're voting for.
3) That congresscritters don't read what they're voting for.
4) That Teleprompter Jesus doesn't read or understand what he signs into law.
5) That all the politicians know exactly what they're doing, and this is nothing more than political Kabuki Theater put on by a bunch of flaming hypocrites who need to be tarred and feathered.
Any of it is plausible.