Monday, March 02, 2009

I have a plan!!

I had not realized that the courts had not even entertained seeing most of the motions to prove Obama's citizenship status. It is good to see Conservatives finally finding their voices, but it is not enough. Unfortunately I do not think the courts realize that if they do not start entertaining these motions that worse is yet to come. I have frequently heard it said that laws replace violence. When laws are no longer supported or followed violence will ensue. Unfortunately I have to agree. For once I find myself channeling what I would normally consider paranoid tendencies. With the current climate I do not think we have any choice but to plan for the worst. I can only pray for the salvation of our country so much. Though I am eternally grateful we are not near a major city.

There have been a lot of discussions concerning this. I think things that need to be entertained are as follows:

1. A full fledged suit for not just the birth records but *all* of Obama's sealed records.
This must include politicians and have backing from our Congress Critters and many other lower level politicians. This will give it more merit.
The reason that we must have such a large suit, encompassing so many documents is the cover-up factor. After having personally experienced people like him I fully understand the reality. Since he already trumped up the Hawaii "certificate of live birth", which just says he was in Hawaii and alive. If he is ever forced to cough up a birth certificate the following things will most likely be true:
1. The doctor will either be dead or willing to lie
2. The hospital records will have been destroyed, likely in a fire or a similar catastrophe
3. Documents to a high degree will have been altered
4. People will be willing to lie and cover it up because they know they will never get in trouble for it.

I truly believe that the only way to force this issue is for there to be a full fledged suite from the Republican/Conservative Party for *ALL* OF HIS *SEALED* RECORDS!!!

A birth certificate can easily be done by the likes of people who want him in the Oval Office. The chance of *all* of his records being forged would require massive cooperation from too many places, including foreign countries like Indonesia.
2. We need to enact term limits for all politicians, especially Congress & Senate!
They have been allowed to become too powerful, thus too corrupt! This needs to be put to an end NOW!!!

3. I think we are at the point were civil obedience is no longer working. Which makes Civil Disobedience the *only* answer. The protests must get bigger, and more organized. The "tea-parties" are/were a great start. The biggest downfall is that they were on a weekday. We need weekend long rallies in full sight when the majority of working people are able to be there, instead of having to take off from work. Responsible people that we are often times have difficulty taking off from work.

4. We need to actively sue President Obama and all the Congress Critters that voted for the stimulus package for the cost of it and all the pork involved.
I have not fully figured out the details on this one, but, if we can start giving them an accountability...

By all means we all have brains and I would encourage you to take what you agree with and challenge and think about parts that you disagree with. Please challenge me on this, especially if you disagree. I should hope that this gives you ideas of things to do and discuss with your local groups.




No comments: