Friday, December 12, 2008

Why GM is going under

I'm supposed to be on the road right now. I have a TDY mission in Lake Geneva. I rented a car in order to get there. Picked it up last night. It's a Chevy Aveo.

What. A. Piece. Of. Shit.

It's a roller-skate with an engine attached. And to top it off, when I started it up this morning, the defrost didn't work. There's no heat. How the FUCK can you expect to drive a car in Wisconsin if the fucking DEFROST DOES NOT WORK??????

It's uncomfortable to sit in. You feel every damn bump of the road. Suspension sucks. Handling sucks. This is a brand new car, folks! And it's already fucking broken! No wonder these things aren't selling, they're pieces of shit!

So now I'm sitting here, waiting for the rental agency to come pick it up, because I CANNOT DRIVE THE FUCKING THING IF I CANNOT SEE OUT THE FUCKING WINDSHIELD. I sat there for fifteen minutes waiting for enough heat to come out of the defrost to get the windshield clear. Didn't happen. I am so pissed right now that I can't even see straight.

No comments: