Monday, December 15, 2008

Obama the Perennial Liar

When the Blagojevich flop first came out, the Obama camp was quick to claim "Oh no, we haven't met with Blago in a long time!"

Except some guy named Axelrod first stated that the Obama camp had been in contact with Blago. The Obama camp's response? "Alxelrod mis-spoke". To which the sane people in this country laughed. Yeah right. "Mis-spoke". Bite me if you expect me to believe that bullshit. I'm not some Media Whore with my lips wrapped around the Liberal Lord and Messiah's cock. I don't drink Kool-Aide.

So guess what we have here? Why, could it be Rahm Emanuel, the man that Obama picked to be his Chief of Staff, ON TAPE TALKING TO BLAGOJEVICH ABOUT OBAMA'S SENATE SEAT REPLACESMENTS?

Why yes, yes it is. And I have to ask the same question that the Real King of France is asking:

Those wiretaps prove that Rahm Emmanuel presented Gov. Blagojevich with names of four people Obama would accept to fill his Senate seat. The question now becomes, why did Obama lie about it, when he could easily have said, "yes, of course I gave my recommendations to the Gov."? Is he, like the Clintons. a pathological liar? Or is he, like the Clintons, hiding something more? He's not even sworn in yet, but Obama is, if anything, running ahead of the Clinton Scandal timeline. Kenneth Starr, in the person of Patrick Fitzgerald, already has a bead on him.

No comments: