Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gov. Blagojevich Busted

I know a few folks from Southern Illinois who are jumping for joy right about now. Here's the link to Ace of Spades, who also has a good run-down of Barry the Chicago Commie throwing his pal Blago under the bus.

I'm not going to add much to it. I'll just say that Blagojevich was the Governor of Chicago, not the State of Illinois. I don't care what the nameplate on his door said. If it weren't for Chicago and it's suburbs, Blagojevich wouldn't have even sniffed the Governor's office. He's just another corrupt politician from Chicago, and I'm smiling right now that he's going down.

Hopefully, all his ties to the Liberal Lord and Messiah will be exposed. Although I doubt it. The media are too busy giving Barry the Marxist Wonder a blowjob to be bothered with any trivial thing like reporting facts.

No comments: