Wednesday, October 22, 2008

just food for thought

I am more likely than not to delete any political email that hits my inbox just because they are usually painfully inaccurate. A little birdie dropped this in my inbox, because it peaked my interrest I thought I would share it.

REVELATION CHAPTER 13

How long is the beast allowed to have authority in Revelations?

Revelation Chapter 13 tells us it is 42 months, and you know what that is.
Almost a four-year term of a Presidency.

All I can say is 'Lord, Have mercy on us!'

According to The Book of Revelations the anti-Christ is: The anti-Christ will
be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with
persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Chr ist-like appeal....the prophecy says
that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace,
and when he is in power, will destroy everything..

Do we recognize this description??

I STRONGLY URGE each one of you to post this as many times as
you can! Each opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet..do it!
I refuse to take a chance on this unknown candidate who came out of nowhere.

From: Dr. John Tisdale
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: