Sunday, September 14, 2008

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over!

Back when I was little PVT Mangan in 2ID, a common saying when faced with something just stupid was "What the fuck?" I'm sure it's a common phrase for most of my readers as well. As I PCSed back to the states and realized that the politically-correct crotch-sniffers at Ft. Riley wouldn't accept that kind of language, "What the fuck?" changed to "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!", and if said over the radio (asking for clarification of a particularly idiotic order, for example) the "Over" was added. It's now pretty much ingrained into the part of my brain that controls my speech patterns. When I see something so stupid and idiotic that I wonder just what kind of mental abortion created said stupidity, the words out of my mouth are normally "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over!"

That's pretty much what I said when I saw the attack ad put out by the Obama campaign. "McCain can't use the computer to send an email!" And he can't comb his hair, either. The injuries he suffered while a prisoner of the fucking commie Norks prevent him from tying his shoes as well.

But what really turns my crank is this: This topic came up during the 2000 election. Of Obama or any of his sycophants had bothered to spend five minutes online doing a Google search, they would have known that the attack would turn around to bite them in the ass. In fact, the Obama camp has been putting out one mistake after another. Once McCain announced Palin as his VP, the Obama camp has been drifting around, contradicting themselves, making gaffes left and right, and shooting themselves in the foot on a daily basis. Obama, who prided himself on how he ran his campaign, now can't seem to control it for one stinking day.

If he gets this flustered over the Governor of Alaska, how the hell is he going to deal with the leader of some pisshole backwater country that may just end up nuking part of the USA?

He can't even control his campaign staff. How the hell does he expect to control his cabinet and staff if he gets elected?

If the past few weeks have shown us anything, it's how unfit Obama is to be in charge of anything other than tying his own shoes. He's a stuttering idiot when he doesn't have words fed to him off a teleprompter. He makes "mis-statements" or "mistakes" or "gaffes" even when he DOES have a teleprompter. And he crumples like tin-foil when faced with any kind of opposition.

He's not ready to even be in this election. I can't wait for the debates.

No comments: