Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Learn English, dumbass!

No, this isn't directed at those open-borders assholes who march up and down screaming "SI SE PUEDE!" This is directed at people who try to argue with myself or anyone else in print, and can't even bother to spell simple words correctly.

Now, I'm not talking about a few spelling errors here. I think that everyone who has typed up a document has made a few of those. Maybe put a comma where a period should have gone. Used a colon for a semicolon. Fine, those I can deal with. What I cannot deal with is crap like this:

u r a tool you don't now what ur talking about
Look, I get it - you're a spastic teenage twit who has never cracked open a book that didn't have pop-up pages. But if you're going to call me a tool, could you PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD try not to look like some ignorant, uneducated, worthless waste of time, space, and oxygen? Oh, and claiming to have a college degree while you write crap like that? Sorry, I was born at night but it wasn't last night.

You know what worries me? This brainless jughead is going to VOTE! He knows nothing about how this country works, why it was founded, the ideals behind it and the people that made it all happen. And yet he's going to be part of that great idiotic mass that votes for The Lord Messiah Barak Hussien Obama, and do his best to flush this country down the toilet.

I need more ammo.

UPDATE: Darling Wachel Wucas has another wonderful example of this sort of person.

No comments: