Saturday, August 23, 2008

Here's another thought

Did anyone else other than me see the movie The Second Civil War? Phil Hartman plays a complete idiot of a President and goes about the movie making blunders after blunder every time he's on screen. Joe Biden reminds me of the President in that movie. Clueless, ineffectual, a smarmy blabbermouth, worthless. A politician who is all sizzle and no steak.

I'm trying to find the video clip of Biden saying that you can't walk into a convenience store without a slight Indian accent. You watch that video, and then you watch Phil Hartman playing the dipshit, and compare the two. THEY ARE IDENTICAL! The voice, the facial expressions, the clear lack of intelligence shown by both men (although Hartman was only acting stupid), they are identical.

Trust me on this. It would be a perfect political ad. Well, it would if anyone else other than myself had actually watched the movie.

No comments: