Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ft. McCoy

Made it in late last night. Currently staying in Sparta, WI until tomorrow when we move to transient housing. It was a good trip, but I'm glad that it's over.

I managed to visit one person, LifeTrek, who graciously opened up his house to my family and I. We were able to relax in comfort for a while before we gassed up and made the last leg of the journey. Right now we're poring over real estate and getting ready to jump back into the swing of things.

Other than the mosquitoes, I have no complaints about the area. In fact, even though I know that it's going to get cold as hell in the wintertime, I'm still looking forward to it. The people here are polite and friendly, the roads are in decent shape, and the wife is happy.

Dinner time. Must go.

No comments: