Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sheesh

Al Gore can still kiss my ass. That jet-setting, fuel guzzling, electricity burning, buffet-gobbling bitch can go take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut, although from the looks of things he'd eat it afterwards. And that goes for all of those celebrity assholes who blab on and on about how we need to have a greener lifestyle, and then they get into their limousines and drive back to their multi-million dollar, fully air conditioned, power draining mansions.

Kiss my ass. Flat out kiss it. All up in that ass. I'm sick of this. I'm sick of being harangued by a bunch of hypocrites. I'm tired of having to deal with "solutions" to a problem that doesn't exist. I'm sick and tired of having someone's cultish beliefs shoved down my throat. My wife says that you can't buy gas without ethanol in it in Idaho right now. Ah, yes, ethanol, which takes more energy to produce than it can provide. So we're burning more coal and more oil than if we were just using that coal and oil on it's own. WOW, that's fucking retarded! And yet people are still buying into the bullshit about ethanol!

Say, I wonder what's going to happen to the price of ethanol now that many of the nations corn fields in the Midwest are under water? I mean, I feel sorry for the farmers who's crop is ruined, but let's also take a look at what that means for all of us down the pipe, shall we?

Ethanol? Shortened supply, thus a higher price.
Food with corn in it? Shortened supply, thus a higher price. "But Dave!" you exclaim, "I don't eat food with corn in it!" Oh yeah? Why don't you whip out that can, box, or bag and take a look at the ingredients? Corn syrup? Yep, obviously from corn. Fructose? Sucrose? Uses corn. Not exclusively, but enough to make a difference.

Add in the fact that the ethanol binge has already eaten into the world's food supply, and you've got yourself a problem, folks. And it's a problem because we as a country have allowed ourselves to be fucking DUPED into buying a shit sandwich and taking a big bite. Both John McCain and Barak "Black Jesus" Obama kow-tow to the Global Warming death cult. So no matter who becomes president, we'll have to put up with four years of absolute bullshit in regards to Glowbull Warming. Kee-riste on a pogo stick.

I'm sick of it. And I'm growing progressively more sick of it by the day.

No comments: