Friday, February 01, 2008

F**k you, Berkeley

As if being a cesspool of groupthink and Leftist ideologies wasn't bad enough, Berkeley, California is now attempting to kick out USMC recruiters.

Question their patriotism? Why yes, I do. Hell, I question their desire to be Americans, as most of them feel more of a kindred spirit with the old USSR than they ever have to this country. Fuck them all to hell in a handbasket. Pull every last federal dollar out of Berkeley. Pull it from UC-Berkeley. Pull them from the city. Make damn sure that none of my tax dollars ever go to that subhuman shithole, that cankersore on humanity's ass, that festering pile of idiots, morons, maggots and parasites.

Fuck you Berkeley, and I hope that the terrorists blow up that shithole before any other city. Now, I don't talk that way about my fellow citizens, but Berkeley has just proven to me that THEY ARE NOT MY FELLOW CITIZENS. They are not American in thought, they are not American at heart, and their loyalties are certainly not American as they have proven time and time again. I see no reason to keep Berkeley as part of the USA. Cut them off, like a gangrenous body part. Get rid of them so that the body can heal. They can join San Francisco as cities that need to be fenced in and cut off from this great country. They don't deserve to be part of America. Fuck them.

This country will not fall because barbarians are at the gates. This country will fall because the anti-American shitheads like the ones that populate Berkeley and San Fran will open the gates to those barbarians willingly. I see no reason why they shouldn't die first for their actions, and I see no reason to protect them from themselves. I certainly don't want to support them with my taxes. Let them all go to hell, go live in your little commune, go join france for all I care, but go away.

No comments: