Saturday, February 09, 2008

Craft Day

Our house is craft room central right now. I've got chain mail, leather and other craft things scattered all over the house. I've been making leather nameplates for my co-workers. I've been making a suit of armor; a breast-plate and back -plate. And of course, that means all the buckles and straps and everything that goes with it. The Mrs. is getting set up to sew once she's back in civilization. It's almost like we're finally waking up and realizing that we're not stuck here forever. We'll be leaving soon. And we're getting back to doing all the things we used to do.

So yeah, I've been busy today. And I have a roll of leather sitting in my dining room looking at me. So I've been ignoring politics for a while. It's good for my mental health.

No comments: