Sunday, December 09, 2007

CNN tries to kill Thompson

With this report.

COLUMBIA, South Carolina (CNN)Fred Thompson has made a point of visiting gun shops and gun shows while hitting the campaign trail in New Hampshire and South Carolina, usually with camera crews in tow.

But Thompson said Wednesday he does not have a hunting license, nor has be been hunting recently.

OH MY GOSH! THOMPSON DOESN'T HUNT! HE CAN'T BE A REAL CONSERVATIVE!

Give me a fucking break. I've never been hunting in my life, and I'm a staunch gun-rights supporter. Want to know why? Because the 2nd Amendment isn't about hunting. It's about being able to protect yourself from criminals and tyrannical governments. Hunting is just an added bonus. Do I want to go hunting when I return to civilization? Yes. But I could go my entire life without hunting and it wouldn't make me any less of a gun guy.

All I need to know about Thompson's views on gun rights is the statement he made during a debate: "I own a couple of guns, but I'm not going to tell you what they are or where they are,"

And CNN demonstrates ONCE AGAIN that they're nothing more than propaganda-pushing whores for the Democrat American Communist Party. Clueless wankers.

Found at C&S, who's got a graphic of John F'ing Kerry that make me giggle.

No comments: