Monday, October 15, 2007

Well, that's that

All the paperwork has been shuffled to it's prospective cubbyholes. Troops have been reassigned. Building cleaned out and keys turned in. My unit is officially deactivated.

To put it bluntly, this sucks. And it sucks more knowing that it was the complete and total lack of support from anyone up the chain that caused us to be deactivated. Perhaps on my last day in this hellhole I'll expound upon this, but since I have six months left here, and I don't know who all reads this blog, I'll just keep my trap shut for the time being.

But if my mood seems a little down, well, you have an inkling why. And do you know the most fucked-up part about it all? I'm probably going to have MORE work, not less, in the foreseeable future.

Grrrrrrr. So, is there anyone out there who wants to blog here? Email me. wraithwulf@yahoo.com

No comments: