Thursday, October 11, 2007

I got nuthin

Folks, I'm so damn busy that I don't even have time to breathe. Sorry for the lack of posting.

Since Tim and TVE seem to be taking an extended break, and Tim was silly enough to give me admin privileges, is there any one of my readers who would like to blog part time? I know that I have a few commenters who don't have a blog listed on their comments. Here's your chance, risk free. Lemme know if there's anyone out there who would like the job.

As to why I've been so busy, well, it's a long damn story. Suffice to say that I've been doing about ten different jobs at once, and I don't see that slowing down one bit in the next year. So unless I win the lottery somehow, I'll be taking several extended breaks in the near future. Hey, I'm Army. We're kinda busy at the moment, ya know?

No comments: